Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Cookout!!











Me, Dad and John

Me and My Girls
That's Mom and My Sister, Michelle
Michelle, Me, Granny, John and Samantha
Brothers and Sisters
The Family
Me and My Mom
Taylor and Cambre




John and Michelle...all teary eyed!
Me and my sis
OH....a tender moment!
My Gracie Jo








My Granny







My girl Taylor


My Sister, Michelle


Me with my favorite niece..Cambre
My sister youngest...Malachi
My sister son's Cole
My brother n law Darin
Hey Everyone...this is Zack's sister Michelle...I started this post for the guys. I'm making the first few post for them and then they can take it over. Before they left....we had a cookout over at Bonnie's house before Zack and John hit the road. We all had a great time. It was excessively hot though. But we survived. You could defiantly tell those who are spoiled and stay in the air-conditioning all the time.....

3 comments:

John De Leon said...

jaja kind of funny pics nice blog.

Regards
John
http://www.free3books.blogspot.com/

momhughes said...

great pics guys. Have a blast in colorado. Momhughes

Michelle Strange said...

hey man its dalton
i miss u
wish i could have been there to say good bye